Doricmorr, Cordon, Lamlash, Isle of Arran, KA27 8NQ
Terms and Conditions of Short Term Furnished Holiday Lets.
Doricmorr, is offered for self-catering holidays on a weekly basis, usually Saturday to Saturday (1:45pm on the day of arrival to 1:00pm on the day of departure) unless otherwise stated, subject to the following hiring terms and conditions. Short breaks are also available, arrival and departure times for these breaks are normally the same, but are subject to individual agreement. It is the hirers responsibility to supply their own bed linen and towels, and to clean the property at the end of the rental period. There is no cleaning agency associated with this property. Smoking is not permitted within the property.
1. The Hirer's details may be passed to the local property management company or caretaker for the purposes of preparing the property or provision of guest services.
2. The payment of the deposit is non-refundable, and is deemed to be a firm booking. It is assumed that the Hirer has read and agrees to abide by these hiring terms and conditions. If accepted, the Hirer becomes liable for the full balance of charges, which are payable eight weeks prior to the commencement of the holiday. Non-payment of the balance of the hire charges by the due date will result in the owners treating the property as being available for re-booking.
3. If the Hirer cancels a confirmed booking they remain liable for payment of the full cost of the rental. Upon receipt of written confirmation of the cancellation from the hirer, the owners will endeavour to re-let the property and if successful will make a full refund to the Hirer less an administration fee of GBP 100 (inclusive of VAT) and any other expenses incurred in re-letting. Arranchillout.com cannot be held responsible if the Hirer is unable to get to the property. However, we will try to be as sympathetic as possible to each given situation. It is assumed that all hirers will have in place the appropraite travel insurance policy, which will cover these eventualities.
4. The number of persons occupying Doricmorr must not exceed eight. The owners reserve the right to terminate the occupancy of the property without notice or refund in the case of a breach of this condition.
5. The Hirer is responsible for the condition of the property and its entire contents during the hire period, fair wear and tear excepted. The Hirer will make good any damage or loss and leave the property and contents in clean and tidy condition. The person held to be responsible for the hiring party will be the person who made the booking.
6. We need to ask for a Good Housekeeping Deposit (Currently £150 GBP) prior to the commencement of each holiday, and due at the time the balance is paid. This is returnable to the Hirer less the cost of making good any damage or loss to the property or for any excessive cleaning found necessary following the period of occupation. It is a condition of the let that the Hirer leaves the property and its contents clean and tidy and that any items from the linen cupboard that are used in an emergency during the stay are returned to their correct place, fully laundered and dried at the end of the holiday. Failure to do this will result in a deduction from the Good Housekeeping Deposit. Guests are required to supply their own bed linen and towels.
7. The owners reserve the right to refuse to hand over the property to any person or persons who, in their opinion, is not suitable to take charge. In such cases hire charges shall be refunded in full and the liability of the owner shall cease. If the owners are prevented, because of circumstances outside their control (e.g. fire damage, drought or the interruption of utility supplies) from putting the property at the disposal of the Hirer, the hire charges shall be refunded in full but the Hirer will have no further claim against the owner.
8. It is important to the owners that holidaymakers enjoy their holiday and every effort has been made to ensure this. However, in the unlikely event of dissatisfaction with the property or any subsequent problem, the Hirer must immediately contact the owners so that the opportunity to rectify the problem is given. Under no circumstances will any refunds be considered if the property owners have not been given the opportunity to rectify any issues.
9. The contract effected between the Hirer and the Owners of the property is in terms of Schedule 4 Section 8 of the Housing (Scotland) Act 1988 and confers on the hirer the right to occupy the property for the period agreed for holiday purposes only. The property must not be sub-let.
10. The Owners have taken every care to ensure the accuracy of property descriptions and all information is given in good faith and believed correct at the time of publication, but they cannot be held responsible for changes beyond their control or be liable for any act, neglect or default on the part any third party resulting in any loss, injury or accident caused to the Hirer.
11. If the keys are not returned to the owners within seven days of the end of the rental, a charge of £50 will be taken from the Good Housekeeping Deposit.